got into a wreck but most of the car is alive and kickin
not selling any engine components
but i have everything else youll need
interior is in decent condition
not the best for a racing stang but itll do if you just want seats
body on the rest of the car is straight
the chassis near the front right fender is bent in front of the axle
it can be fixed i just dont have the money or the time
basically what happend was a comination of the A frame moving back a bit, the top of the front clip being bashed and a few other things caused the right front wheel to get about an inch and a half off of alignment
but once again it can be fixed
if you need any parts for your mustang
gimme a call
im in the atlanta area
678 230 8737
anytime after 1pm would be fine for the week days
and any time during the weekend
ask for sean

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I bet you cant turn right huh? :D 6" cowl lol

im might be interested in the whole car

got pics?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
I bet you cant turn right huh? :D 6" cowl lol

im might be interested in the whole car

got pics?
lol dude it F***IN sucks man im like why would he put a 6" cowl on this damn thing hey if you buy the whole car dont forget me and the hood please lol

tryin to drive that damn car is a challenge sometimes because theres so much traffice its like SOB HOOD just want to take it off and leave it in the street

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
lol if i decide to buy the whole car ill just give you the hood or whatever, i know what its like to have a huge cowl and not be able to see

my old coupe when i first bought in 05' it had draglites and a 5" lift off cowl and a bone stock 5.0, i couldnt see jack lol so i got a stock and threw it on a couple months later and it finally passed inspection lol

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
dud that would be awsome yeah im like 5'10 so im not tall and I cant see **** sometimes im like AHHHHHHHHHHHH and people look at me like how does he see over that and i just laugh yeah man I hate right turns I rather turn left 4 times then right once I cant see the road, the curb, dogs, cats, people, kids, chickens its dangerous man

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
lol yea im 5'9" so it was hard for me, plus i could never get it to pass inspection because it had no windshield wipers and that hood had to make you take them off

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Ive got windshield wipers =P woot but no sierously you would figure a 6" would be against the law because it obstructs your view so badly but hey w/e I just cant wait to get a new hood the only problem is Ive never put one on and the front where it latches has to have hoodpins but heres the tricky part the back where it connects to nearest windshield has F***IN hood pins to...... its the most retardest thing I have seen and when I get a new hood I dont know how to put it on the back ...?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
ok well see like the back with the hood up those latchs? yeah hes got the stupid pins in them so when its closed hes got 2 hood pins on each side let me see if I can get a pic

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
the hood is fine you can have it for like 75
ill whole car go without the engine for like 400
damn i could use that whole car hmmmm road trip maybe my lil brother has a truck and trailor =P

i'll pm you later

o nm thats 6 hour trip there back then back to wv with his truck dang o well
ill get back to you about the hood

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill see what i can do about some pictures
with everything on this car
its worth the drive
especially for 400 dollars
because its not that hard of a fix
once again i dont have the time or money

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
ok hook me up with some pics I'll call my little brother see if he might be game for it

pm turbolx he said he might buy it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its just a stock hood guys idk why everyone wants it so bad
haha i feel ya on the cowl hood man
i always said those things were trouble
i would have gotten a 3 inch though
if i didnt ****ing crash it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts