Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 89 gt has finally pushed me over the edge! Starting tomorrow I'm parting it out. I don't know if this is the right forum to do it in, but how much should I price the parts out for. They're all perfect beside the front portion of the car.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I want the door sill treads, and some more depending upon what you have in it

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Post some pic's we all know that.....

:pics

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Let me look in the garage tomorrow. I know it's got a couple broken clips on the injectors portion, nothing bad though. If it looks good I'll take pics and pm you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
id be happy to take the accessory brackets of the front of the motor, like the tensioner, power steering bracket and so forth.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
50$ for the injector wiring harness and valve covers then send them to me :D

You looking for the stock ones? If so I have a whole stock 5.0 motor in awesome shape around 40,000 miles, minus the block (may use it) off my 95 you can have them for free if you pay the shipping. It may cost more in shipping than its worth from here though but if you want to check into it let me know. Check shipping from Cancun, Mexico to you

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
You looking for the stock ones? If so I have a whole stock 5.0 motor in awesome shape around 40,000 miles, minus the block (may use it) off my 95 you can have them for free if you pay the shipping. It may cost more in shipping than its worth from here though but if you want to check into it let me know. Check shipping from Cancun, Mexico to you
thanks for the offer but thats ~76$ in shipping

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
LOL where did you find the rates at? I am always wondering about shipping costs but didnt know where to look.

·
meh
5,272 Posts
i got a quote on ups's website
Try US postal service... I know they are cheaper for going INTO Mexico... not sure about the other way around.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Try US postal service... I know they are cheaper for going INTO Mexico... not sure about the other way around.
um yeah right try to find a us postal serivce here:no We dont even have a mail service for within Mexico, I mean we do but dont rely on it... I havent seen 1 house with a mail box in the 5 years I have lived here, and the adresses are not very clear I mean my office for example is

calle 4 entre 25 y 30

which is 4th street between 25th and 30th

and some are lte 4 mza 38 the problem is they sometimes (like 1 in 100) have the mza marked which is like the block number but you never see the lot numbers marked (maybe 1 in 500) LOL FedEx RedPack and UPS are about the only sure way to get something here going out is a lot better though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts