Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Nitrous bottles (Full)- 1 NOS- 1 ZEX- $150 each OBO
Will sale all nitrous parts (see remainder of post) for $500 total with two bottle brackets, carpeted mount, lines to tie the two bottles together, and a NOS pressure gauge.

Pair of bottle heaters (1 Dynotune- 1 Cold Fusion) with relay, pressure switch, and all wiring/switches/fuses. $200 OBO

Autometer Nitrous gauge with sending unit and all wiring. Also included is a steering column mounted bezel for 99-04 GT. May fit 94-98 as well. $175 OBO

C4/SBF SFI approved Bellhousing. Driver's side has been clearanced for headers. 2 Years left on SFI certification. $250 OBO

C4 Torque Converter. I don't know the manufacturer. Stall is about 2400RPM behind a 300HP motor. Make offer.

2004 4.6 SOHC PI (Romeo) heads- complete. Came off of car with 20,XXX miles. $500 OBO

Tremec 3650 Transmission. 20,XXX miles. Complete with crossmember, tranny mount, driveshaft, flywheel, stock clutch and pressure plate, fork, tranny wiring harness, and stock shifter assembly. $800 OBO

PM me for additional details. I prefer local pick-up, but will ship at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
if you were closer i would buy the tranny, but shipping would be a pain in the ass

·
Registered
897 Posts
pm sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts