Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
looks to me like a rough suspension package. front and rear shocks and springs and rear traction bars for those springs. anyone else???

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Springs, shocks, struts, lower control arms. All of that should bolt right up. Appears there are no isos the ?rear? springs, you can either re-use stock ones or go without them. **Noises and rough ride may persist running without isos** Besides that it appears that the shocks/struts have the bolts, and I would imagine you can re-use stock bolts for the LCA's. Unless this was made for a specific year and GT or something that it doesn't line up right, you should be golden.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Should be 1.5" on the front and 0.8" on the rear according to Roush.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have those Bilstein shocks and struts.... i like em alot... but in the pic it doesnt have all the bolts... I would ask if they come with all the bolts...

Probably wouldnt be hard to find replacement bolts but would be nice if they were included...

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Ah I didn't notice that one strut is missing the bottom bolts... the stock ones should work, but it'd be best to get the ones that came with the kit.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
front springs and shocks
rear springs and shocks
rear lower control arms---roush...
probably just a decent lil upgrade from stock

also front springs have the spring isolators

1 - 9 of 9 Posts