Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on getting my little 4 banger ready for its new t5 and 351w and aquiring all the small parts that are required. I just recently got the clutch pedal assembly, and have read all the install guides and such, but I dont exactly know what all needs to be on the pedal assembly.

When I got the assembly all it has on it is the pedals, no quadrant, no switches or anything. So my question is, does anybody have a list of parts that I need to get or reuse off my old auto pedal assembly? Maybe a picture of a t5 assembly ready to go so I can see how it all fits up on the assembly? I havent fooled with it yet and Im sure I could figure it out I just figured Id give it a shot on here. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Best advice would be to drop a little kitten down in each cylinder before you put your heads on so that way when you start it up for the first time that baby will purr :llama

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a good idea, but what about a kitten under the new clutch pedal? Every time i have to shift Id be massaging the kitten into the floorboard. Thus increasing fuel economy. Or instead of roller rockers, have roller kittens, pounding the valves down? Hmmmmmmm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts