Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it unorthodox to put a cobra front bumper on a gt? I think they look nice, and am hoping to swap that and a find a saleen style spoiler instead of the plain jane Gt. What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
288 Posts
i have the cobra spoiler on my gt.. so no i cant so i wouldnt go against that lol. they do look nice but if u do put the front end on then i hope u can back up what it stands for... just sayin. and i like the original bumper but thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As soon as my old truck leaves my driveway its gettin heads cam intake. I have a friend with a v6 new edge. He has a gt hood cobra bumper and its lowered. I feel it to be the devil. I just like the round fogs a little better, as well as the way it slopes down lower

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
the cobra front bumpers are the best looking ones you can get for any mustang. screw some saleen bumpers, they look ricey. i'd take and S351 though lol.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah I'm talking about the Saleen spoiler for my trunk deck. The low profile ones

·
Registered
609 Posts
+1 cobra bumper...i will be getting one when i am ready for paint.

as long as you dont replace all the badeges etc with cobra ones...who really cares though? its yo ****.

the plan for my 95-
cobra front bumper, 3" cowl or cervinis stalker 2 hood ( i cant freggin decide...so back and forth on this), 5.0 badges on the fenders, plain MUSTANG rear bumper, and prob the cobra rear spoiler....still in the air whether i will keep the 96-98 taillights, or put the 95's on that should be...they are kinda growing on me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
+2 cobra bumper, looks sick on my 94 gt.

The saleen spoilers are killer too, I think the s281 is the one you're thinking of, the same one I'm looking for. I currently have the s351, which is the big double stacker. I'm not a big fan of it, as some guys on here have pointed out, it's a little too ricey.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I currently have the s351, which is the big double stacker. I'm not a big fan of it, as some guys on here have pointed out, it's a little too ricey.
yes it is... i just redid my gt body and its stock front bumper, just MUSTANG on the bumper... took it off a v6, the cobra spoiler, the v6 side badges, i like the original mustang logo. the flag and horse, and a cobra r hood. the 2 inch cowl. which is functional and has the rolls in the middle. i guess somewhat sleeper look lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No badges. Yea the s281 spoiler. I have two tone paint so im trying to keep the height down if that makes sense. Just lowered her the other day so Im getting down to business ha

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is it unorthodox to put a cobra front bumper on a gt? I think they look nice, and am hoping to swap that and a find a saleen style spoiler instead of the plain jane Gt. What do ya'll think?
I wouldn't call it a "party foul" so long as you don't badge it as a cobra.

Like if you swap a 5.0 into a 3.8, don't badge it as a GT.

just my 2 cents.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.