Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
7,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to Patriots of July ROTM!

Here's another easy one for you guys. All you have to do is take a picture of your car next to a US flag, a fireworks display, a memorial or anything that pertains to the 4th of July! First 10 to do so are in the voting, try to be more creative than laying a dollar general 4 inch flag on your hood!

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/ride-month/171249-rotm-rules-please-read.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mustangs Only
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In:

SunnyD
faym 08
narleycarley
TCStang
TermiFan

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
This one will hopefully bring some good photos so I am gonna leave my stock vehicle out of this. Even though I have a lazy picture taken out of our dispatch window with my car next to the flag.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Hopefully the weather clears up tomorrow so I can clean the car and get a good fireworks photo, but I'll probably end up using one of the static displays of aircraft on base.

This is a really good idea for an ROTM!

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Here goes, maybe I'll win this time. :)
Did this little photoshoot just for this ROTM.
I'll have more photos up soon!

Burnouts for freedom!!

And last but not least, even got into my uniform just for this.
Very large flag, loved it. :)

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
You bastard! You stole my idea of getting into the uniform and saluting! I might just have to finally get the right stripes sewn on my blues and wear those

Your uniform is so clean.... You must be a nonner

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Daniel, makes me proud to have served, even so many years ago.

:usa

Desti, please for the love of all things American, use this pic for the voting thread. If anyone else dares enter.

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
I agree. It would be excellent if he could be doing a burnout in the car and standing outside of it saluting.
Such talent.
**** ... Dude has no friends or nothing? Gotta use your imagination and some teamwork for that :D

But yeah ....... I facepalm myself for that :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.