Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay starting tomr i am installing the following

-paxton novi 2000 3.6 pully
-42lb ford injectors
-focus fuel pump
-cxracing 31x12x3 intercooler
-turboxs rfl bov
-pmas maf

i already have longtube headers off road x pipe and flowmaster 40 series mufflers. This guy adam is tunning my car (street tune) then dyno at the end of the day next saturday, he is very well known in upstate ny for his tuning experience. hopefully the install goes smoothly the intercooler kit i bought CXRacing MUSTANG SUPRA ECLIPSE 31x12x3 Intercooler Kit | eBay
it did not come with any straight peices which sucks but i got one from a machine shop and welded my bov onto it , any tips advice feel free to chime in i will be posting pictures as the weekend goes on. thanks!

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
i only used 1 strait piece comming off the ic from the passenger side up to the throttle body. if you dont have the piece right now just go to a exhaust shop and buy a piece of 3" strait aluminized steel

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O yea I plan on posting a ton of pictures without this website I literally would have not been able to gather all the parts/knowledge I have so far... But yea I got a straight peice from the machine shop nextdoor to my dads shop... What u guys thinking for numbers ?! I'm honestly hoping for around 375 I have a accufab t/b and plenum to forgot to add ... Ik it's not going to do anything impressive with the 3.6 pulley and intercooler but I just want to have it going before I switch pulleys

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You will be even more jelouse when I tell you guys I only paid 600 for the head unit and it's almost brand new ... With tuning and everything all said and done I'm going to have around 2gs into the car which I think isn't so bad

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Cool man good luck! Take a **** load of pics please. I like seeing blower installs, its cool to see how peoples setups are and how they did it.

The 3 core intercooler from CXRacing is alittle restrictive, with the 3.6 pulley, Im just guessing, I could be wrong but 7psi. And the 2000 flows really good, so Ill say about 390rwhp.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
damn 2g's thats a good deal, i payed 2800 for my tuner kit for my gt plus all the crap to fab the ic and 500 for a meth kit. hell my new blower cost me 4g's. im a sucker for new parts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I were to switch the pulley in the future what should I go with ? All I want is like 400 hp and under ten lbs of boost not ready to blow it yet haha gotta start saving for my mmr 750 :)

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Just see what the 3.6 does. It should be fine. Itll probally be low boost, but good power. If you have to drop down a pulley size.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
not sure about the step ratio of the 2k but im pretty sure that the 3.6 pulley will make pretty decent boost simmilar to a t trim im guessing closer to 9#. the cx ic works pretty good at low boost, it starts getting restrictive after about 12# of boost, after that you have to start shoving the cfm past it.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Im sure you will man. I think youll see more. The Novi 2k flows as much as the D1, so It should be easy for your setup to put down 380+ rwhp. Just depends on the boost level pretty much.

And no, no longtubes. I will eventually.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
:lmao I knew what you ment.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Imso pumped right now I can't sleep I'm like a little kid on Xmas ... How does it feel going from like not even 300hp to 400 ? Because I already think my car feels "quick"

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Imso pumped right now I can't sleep I'm like a little kid on Xmas ... How does it feel going from like not even 300hp to 400 ? Because I already think my car feels "quick"
its kind of like sticking your wiener in warm apple pie, only faster and not so messy unless you crap your pants

1 - 20 of 34 Posts