Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somebody help me diagnose whether i'm having battery or battery charger issues on my laptop?

when i plug in the charger, the charge light briefly comes on before a pop up says the AC power type can't be determined. the laptop doesn't charge but still maintains battery level. i tried this charger on a different laptop and it doesn't work on it, nor does another charger work on this laptop, that's why i can't figure out if it's the battery or the charger

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
computer still functions with charger connected and battery removed

but my charger wouldn't charge the other laptop i have either, but maybe the battery is bad in it too. haven't used it in a while

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dell, and yeah, everything the same

i ordered a battery, we'll see how it goes

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Unfortunately I was counting on at least one of you having seen the movie. Apparently nobody has ever created that GIF with the captions from the scene.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new battery didn't change anything

both of my chargers still do the same thing. the charge light briefly comes on (so i know it detects it) and then it turns off and the popup still says the AC power adapter type cannot be determined

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
honestly i've tried everything except that
Figures.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Now I know why you've stopped liking my instagram posts. You must be super annoyed at how much I follow you around MM and provide nothing whatsoever of value.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Are you liking them now so that you can unlike them?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I'M TRYING TO BUILD A BUSINESS HERE

Just kidding, I'm not a dipshit that's trying to build business through instagram. That's something only dipshits do.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
of course not

i just never "like" your instagram posts because i LOVE them and there's no button for that

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

wow ok **** you

*knuckle crack*

unlikeunlikeunlikeunlikeunlikeunlike

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
internet says it's likely a bad motherboard

fuk.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

i've only had this laptop since like october

1 - 18 of 18 Posts