Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very good read why a new AWB will be a bad idea...

Why Not Renew the “Assault Weapons” Ban? Well, I’ll Tell You… Kontradictions

Find and Contanct your Representative in the US House by Zip Code:
... Find Your Representative · House.gov
Contact Your Senators :
U.S. Senate

Click the links and say you oppose the pending AWB, don't just sit back and hope the NRA and other gun owners will win this battle for you. Let your voice be heard. You may think that writing your representative or congressman wont do **** but I assure you its better than doing nothing.

A great video explaining the details of this proposed AWB....

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Did that a week ago. Might post the letter but I am not sure if I should just yet. I have to be careful with my military involvement n'such.

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
Meh, **** it. This is what I sent off.

Dear Mr. President, Ladies, and gentleman,

Sir, it has come to my attention recently that there are many suggestions on the table for infringing our gun rights, and second amendment.

I am currently Serving my country, proudly, in the United States Navy, as a Second class petty officer, in the Master-At-Arms Rate. Our job scope is Law Enforcement, and AT/FP. Which has given me both insight, and Training in active shooter situations. This training, and job experience has shown me that it is more important to plan, train, and put in place, solid hard target security to deal with the threat quickly. As opposed to placing laws, or regulations to hope that will be enough, and have proven to be ineffective.
What stops an active shooter, is a well trained, and armed response. Which has been proven in Every single active shooter situation. Speed, action, and an armed response team are what makes the difference.

So it is with this training, experience, and devotion to duty that I write this letter. Please, do not support, or put in place more restrictions on the Second amendment, that WE have sworn to protect in our oath to support, and defend the constitution of the United States of America. Which will not only infringe further on the Second amendment, But also place a very strong financial burden on the country, our federal law enforcement agencies, and the American citizen.

It is with the UTMOST Respect that I urge you to instead, put in place with that funding, and legislation, more effective hard target security to protect our children in schools across our great nation. A security measure that we all know Will make a difference, and drastically increase our ability to stop these horrific events quickly. I would also like to respectfully suggest, as both of my parents are Mental Health professionals, provisions to be made for Mental Health budgets, and grants to no longer be cut. They are tragically, always the first budgets cut, and are essential to providing in-patient treatment for individuals that would carry out such atrocities.

Thank you very much for your time, and consideration.

Very Respectfully,
My full name
MA2(AW)/USN

^ Keep in mind, I am in the military, so I can't be as strong with language, and sentence structure.

·
six shooter
247 Posts
Sent the letter in the video description.
I finally got the money to order my AR15 and would like to be able to use it when it gets here.

·
Registered
559 Posts
A very good read why a new AWB will be a bad idea...

Why Not Renew the “Assault Weapons” Ban? Well, I’ll Tell You… Kontradictions

Find and Contanct your Representative in the US House by Zip Code:
... Find Your Representative · House.gov
Contact Your Senators :
U.S. Senate

Click the links and say you oppose the pending AWB, don't just sit back and hope the NRA and other gun owners will win this battle for you. Let your voice be heard. You may think that writing your representative or congressman wont do **** but I assure you its better than doing nothing.

A great video explaining the details of this proposed AWB....

Assault Weapons Ban 2013 - YouTube
Done contacted Dean Heller. Didn't waste time with Harry Reid he's a worthless POS!

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Doesn't mean you shouldn't speak up.

Edit: Nightmare I raped you back because you bumped me up to 2 greens!

·
I Do Not Prefer Semen!
2,334 Posts
We urge everyone who comes into our store to do the same. We also posted a link on our Facebook page to direct our friends.

This is a serious matter that needs as much pro 2nd amendment (and full constitutional rights) support as possible!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts