Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
rapes

Doesn't mean you shouldn't speak up.

Edit: Nightmare I raped you back because you bumped me up to 2 greens!
I always rape back.

We urge everyone who comes into our store to do the same. We also posted a link on our Facebook page to direct our friends.

This is a serious matter that needs as much pro 2nd amendment (and full constitutional rights) support as possible!
Spread the word brother.

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
Done. I used the letter in the video

·
Semper Fi
4,181 Posts
yum

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
Didn't see this thread earlier, but I already emailed my reps. If all gun owners did so, things would change.

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
I sent my email :) Sorry I did not see this quicker as I have been extremely busy with work. I have spread this video through my Squadron of Marines and hopefully it will spread across base and maybe boost the views of the video, as well as the emails to their respective leaders.

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
A few of the people I work with seem to think because they do not use or own " Assault Weapons " that this will not affect them. I can not seem to make them understand that she is changing the definition of " Assault Weapon ".

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
A few of the people I work with seem to think because they do not use or own " Assault Weapons " that this will not affect them. I can not seem to make them understand that she is changing the definition of " Assault Weapon ".
I'll go back to what I always say, how something effects you should NOT influence your decision on if you agree/disagree with it. That decision should be independent on what you feel is right/wrong.

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
None of us own assault weapons. I know of 1 guy who owns a M-16.

·
Modded it!
13 Posts
Took the time to watch this video with my girl, both of us are posting this on our Facebook page, I'm taking the time to write my email and send it out. We live in Miami... we "need" our guns!!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts