I always rinse glasses before use when not at home
I like orange juice with extra pulp
I like black coffee
I hate frosting and most chocolate
I prefer oral to vaginal sex
I flatten rice crispy treats before consuming
I prefer beer cans over bottles
I hate mayo unless its flavored, like a chipotle mayo or something
I get queasy if someone else applies too much lotion, and I can only use spray sun block
I'm scared of the doctors but I like the dentist
I can't handle giving blood but I have no issue seeing blood and guts everywhere
I go hungry on Thanksgiving

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
sometimes i lay in bed at night wondering if colleen has ever laughed non sarcastically

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

i love fish and drink a lot of water, but i can't do both at the same time. i don't know why. i guess it's just kinda like saying "**** you and your house too"

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
i drink probably 3 gallons of milk in a week on average.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Doesn't bother me to go to the doctor but I hate going to the dentist idk why but as far as going in I'm okay but by the time It's time to leave I've already lets the room 5 times because I've freaked out had a mild panic attack or feel ask if I'm literally going to shoot the dentist in the head for no reason at all

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I won't drink milk unless it's directly out of the fridge. It has about a 30 second window before it has to be poured. No sitting out on the counter.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
-I prefer beer in cans over bottles
-I hate sour cream
-I hate Miracle Whip, mostly because people gave me a nickname of that when I was young because of my last name being close to Miracle
-I always tap the top of a beer or coke before drinking it
-I can drink Crown like water (Don't do this much anymore)
-I don't like refilling bottles of water which is a major part of what I drink
-I don't like being the only one eating
-I can't remember the last time I had milk
-I think coffee is gross as ****
-I usually never take offers of things being paid for, like food, from people other than family
-I will puke if I try and eat celery
-I hate most sweets
-I won't eat cake at my own parties or any parties
-I salt damn near EVERYTHING, drinks included

·
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!
10,946 Posts
I **** minimum twice a day everyday. I think it's normal. Apparently some people only **** once every couple of days...

I write in the most beautiful cursive, like Thomas Jefferson status (peace be upon him)

That's really it unless someone else has something to add.
You constantly keep your hands in your own pants so your fingers always smell like balls or ass hole.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Yup, no lie. I salt my beer, which I'm sure most have done. It gives a little taste and it also keeps the foam down. Helps when you're drinking and eating with a glass full. I just like the taste of salt, haha. My whole family does this on my moms side, so I know where I get it from.

·
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!
10,946 Posts
Ya, that's true, but we're talking about things we do that other people think is weird.
I mean I think its weird.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I crunch up chips and put them on hot dogs.

I put fries on cheeseburgers.

I don't eat that many vegetables.

I drink jäger like it's soda.
hahaha I can drink a whole bottle of jager in minutes. good stuff. although a bottle is like 3000 calories or a 26oz lol

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I need a blanket to sleep. Has to be a nice thick quilt to. Can't be a sheet. Even in the dead of summer, I need a quilt. Not becuase I'm cold or anything like that I just need to curl up in it. I miss the one I had for about 10 years. Had the best feel to it, but it fell apart. ( I had it for 10 years but the blanket itself was about as old as me)
I also need a big pillow. I normally just use a king size pillow now days but I used to use a 5ft by 5ft square pillow, untill it just fell apart.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I need a blanket to sleep. Has to be a nice thick quilt to. Can't be a sheet. Even in the dead of summer, I need a quilt. Not becuase I'm cold or anything like that I just need to curl up in it. I miss the one I had for about 10 years. Had the best feel to it, but it fell apart. ( I had it for 10 years but the blanket itself was about as old as me)
I also need a big pillow. I normally just use a king size pillow now days but I used to use a 5ft by 5ft square pillow, untill it just fell apart.
I also need a thick blanket at night, even in the summer, but people don't tend to this this is weird because, well, they don't really know how I sleep.

On another sleep related note, I almost can't sleep without fans on. And it's not just the noise, I've tried white noise stuff before and it doesn't do ****, I need the air actually moving around. In the colder months it takes me forever to be able to sleep normally again.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
FWIW, it's been scientifically proven that people generally sleep better with a little bit of weight on top of them, so that probably has something to do with the thick blanket thing

21 - 40 of 69 Posts