Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
FWIW, it's been scientifically proven that people generally sleep better with a little bit of weight on top of them, so that probably has something to do with the thick blanket thing
I actually had just read this the other day and thought it made a lot of sense.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
On another sleep related note, I almost can't sleep without fans on. And it's not just the noise, I've tried white noise stuff before and it doesn't do ****, I need the air actually moving around. In the colder months it takes me forever to be able to sleep normally again.
I always have my fan on and a window cracked for air flow. Even if it means I'm freezing or hot.
Not having fresh air gives me headaches.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I always have my fan on and a window cracked for air flow. Even if it means I'm freezing or hot.
Not having fresh air gives me headaches.
For me it has nothing to do with fresh air because I never sleep with windows open. I don't know exactly what it's about.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
I love coffee but hate it when it's surface-of-the-****ing-sun hot. You'll often see me putting ice cubes in a fresh cup of coffee to cool it down to a tolerable drinking temperature.
I put an ice cube at the bottom of my mug before I pour each cup.

I put chips on my sandwiches
I flatten my sandwiches because i think it makes them taste better
I eat cherry tomatoes like they're grapes
I put chips on my sandwiches too. Good stuff. Never thought that it was weird though. :dunno

I **** minimum twice a day everyday. I think it's normal. Apparently some people only **** once every couple of days...

I write in the most beautiful cursive, like Thomas Jefferson status (peace be upon him)

That's really it unless someone else has something to add.
I **** twice a day as well. Any less and I'd probably blow up.

Oh. Ketchup.
I hate ketchup. Like I can't stand it sitting on my table at restaurants. It grosses me out. It smells gross, looks gross, feels gross.

Yet I like pictures of injuries.
I don't like ketchup either. Nasty nasty nasty.

FWIW, it's been scientifically proven that people generally sleep better with a little bit of weight on top of them, so that probably has something to do with the thick blanket thing
I have to be covered to sleep as well. Doesn't have to be a thick or thin sheet/blanket/quilt, just have to be covered.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
plus royal, you can flip that switch on your fan to make it spin in the opposite direction to blow the warm air from the ceiling down

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
plus royal, you can flip that switch on your fan to make it spin in the opposite direction to blow the warm air from the ceiling down
I've done that a few winters now, doesn't seem to have the intended effect. Not to mention the ceiling fan alone often isn't enough, I need at least 1 floor/desk fan.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
I like to throw up in peoples trucks when I 1st meet them. @69fastback

I won't eat anything with mixed textures. For example meatloaf some people add onions to it which gives a crunch in the middle which is different from the rest being soft. So anything like that **** you I'm out. I'll starve before I eat it.

·