Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up some idle videos and some of your BOV. I am looking to see what the loudest blower is at idle. I am kinda thinking about piecing a kit together and starting it soon, and I want to be obnoxious. I want the blower to be heard, and same with the BOV. I've heard a V2 in person and it didn't whistle much at all. He had a Tial 50mm BOV on it and damn was it loud. So post up!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
vented Procharger big red race valve.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
s-trim vortech blowers are pretty loud. Prochargers sound different, but mine ISNT loud enough for me. (p1sc) I vented my proflow and that sounded cool but I put it back to recirculation. Try the big red race valve and a d1sc. The d1sc sounds louder than the p1sc and I like the procharger sound better.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
the more air pushed through the big red the louder it is. Turbo and Blower guys run that valve

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
So wait, hold the phone. Are you going to change your mind again? :lol

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So wait, hold the phone. Are you going to change your mind again? :lol
I actually was going to go TD a single turbo 04 Cobra this weekend but after talking to my parents they said I can't sell my car until it's paid off, so why not mod it while I have it? I might end up keeping it if SC it. I know Ryan, I change my damn mind every day haha.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My good friend has a Vortech V3 Avalanche, yes, Avalanche and you can't hear it at idle at all. It barely makes any sound whatsoever haha. I do remember hearing about the S-Trims and T-Trims being loud.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Straight cut gears is what makes them loud as helical makes them quiet right?

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Wait, go td a cobra? Huh?

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Test drive.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
How were you going to exactly afford that? Do you have any payments or anything?!

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
lol first thing to make your mind up on what you want to do.

And yeah, v1's are the loudest ones i've heard at idle. Stupid loud.

·
Registered
303 Posts
funny...reason I don't want a centri is because of the sound. it sounds to me like a tensioner pulley needs replacing. I know I know, useless comment...but...

If there is a "loudest" what is the quietes?

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I hate how all the producers of Centri's brag about how quiet they are, when in reality, we all want it to be obnoxiously loud to let everyone know what's under the hood.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Ill try to get a video of my car today. Paxton novi 2k and tial bov!

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
V1 S trim and Tial or Procharger big red bov.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts

I have tial 50mm bov on a procharger p1. Hope this helps!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts