Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see peoples dyno sheets with centri 2V's. I was looking at mine, I hate how the torque drops off drastically after 5000rpm. Just curious to see other peoples power curves. Mine drops off around 6000rpm, but makes 9psi around then, and starts making 10psi around 6100rpm. This intercooler sucks, but just wierd how it drops off after I start making 10psi

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
scanning now..so embarressing!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts

there you go :D

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
torqe will always drop below hp when it comes to any fi cars unless you run short rpm's

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol...may I ask why you re posted my dyno sheet?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i was breaking my neck to read it

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stal, yeah I know itll drop, but **** mine almost drops below 300 at 6000rpm. **** sucks! Not that I notice it to be honest, the car pulls hard through every gear. I was surprised I flatlined around 6k. I cant find my old dyno sheet, but it was climbed past 6300rpm.

Edit - I was wrong it drops to around 325tq by 6000rpm, but still.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was breaking my neck to read it
:lmao sorry kid. I saved it on paint and rotated it, but for some reason, photobucket still shows it sideways. Gay

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
my twin screw drops off even more. it just comes with the territory of running higher rpm's we are not driving diesel trucks

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
your tq probably would not drop off so bad if you would get rid of the restrictive ic blocking all the cfm

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No **** huh? Thats good to know, I cant find my old dyno sheet, but I just dont remember torque dropping off like that. But it must have.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
check out how bad the 3 core choked out my tq with the same setup smaller blower pulley. i lost a ton of power

i know you have seen this graph compairison before

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats nuts, makes sence. Your torque drops hard after 5900rpm. But yeah definatley makes sence though.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts

:lmao

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
nope..lol ran fine

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here is mine. This is without the intercooler. I will post another one this weekend with the intercooler run. I don't want to hear about the AFR's. That was fixed.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts