Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'm about to drop some cash on an audio system. I'm trying to figure out where the Mach amps and subs are located in a convertible.

I looked in the trunk and nothing, there is no amp under the head unit, but I do have the Mach tweeters. The people who owned it first had aftermarket stuff because all the wiring is still left in the car, I'm wondering if they may have just taken it out to add the aftermarket subs and amps?

Also, anyone with a convertible have any suggestions for what I should do?
I am personally thinking of having a hideaway installed under the passenger seat, or maybe do two 10s in the trunk?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you still have the un-reusable mach amps, they're under the head unit and behind the rear seats. The subs are just in the sides, there's no separation.
I'm going to be doing a single 14" in a rear-seat delete.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you still have the un-reusable mach amps, they're under the head unit and behind the rear seats. The subs are just in the sides, there's no separation.
I'm going to be doing a single 14" in a rear-seat delete.
The subs are in the sides of what? Like where the rear speakers are at?
And the amps in the convertible are behind the rear seats?

I wish I could do a rear seat delete, but this convertible is gonna be my DD and I have a coupe that is gonna get stripped out for a fully built car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts