Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to order a termi bumper in the next 2 weeks and really dont wanna shell out $450 to ford for one. Ive heard both good and bad about pershingauto on eBay and wanted a final opinion. Should i order the bumper painted? Ive heard the clear is thin but paint is dead on(whats the problem with thin clear in the long run?) I just want to make sure its quality paint and matches up pretty good. Thanks for the help.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I posted in your thread in the V6 section with more detail, but don't ****ing order from them. Horrible company and you'll probably be waiting months to get your bumper.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
replied to it, thanks mqueen, anyone know of a better company that gets me the bumper without spending a shitton of money ?

·
Registered
245 Posts
pershing

i ordered one of there bumpers on 4-30-11 was supposed to take between 5 to 6 weeks to receive, it was a painted one wich is the reason for it taking a little longer,well to my surprise it was delivered today, 2 weeks early, product seems really good, and the paint is good too with the exception of one streak in the clear cloat, all in all i think it was an awesome deal and the transaction went as smooth as can be, 320 painted to my front door is pretty hard to beat,and it also cam with all the mounting hardware incuding new brackets,just email them and let them know you need them and they were provided no additional charge:D

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang now you may have changed my mind! Did the paint match up?

·
Registered
245 Posts
yes paint matched perfectly,only blemish was the clear coat has a run in it, looks like a little teardrop, but for the price cant complain, well atleast im not..lol

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that minor imperfection wouldnt bother me, i might just bite the bulit and go for it, pics? Reps if you do :yes

·
Registered
245 Posts
i,ll get some pics of it tomorrow after work,i repackaged everything back up to keep it safe till i install it next weekend, should have the bezels and chin spoiler and stuff here by then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts