Modded Mustang Forums banner

2461 - 2480 of 2651 Posts

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Well Baylee sprained her ankle / leg playing frisbee. So luckily no fracture or break. Two weeks of rest is going to be hard with her sisters lol. Here she is backed under the bench at the vet lol. She wasn't scared after this she army crawled under the whole bench smelling the floor lol.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Kimber had to be on two weeks rest because of dislocating her knee cap. Couldn't go out unless we were walking her on the leash and had to block her from the couch and beds so she wouldn't jump up and down unless we were there to pick her up.

Do your dogs take any joint supplements?

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Kimber had to be on two weeks rest because of dislocating her knee cap. Couldn't go out unless we were walking her on the leash and had to block her from the couch and beds so she wouldn't jump up and down unless we were there to pick her up.

Do your dogs take any joint supplements?
Problem with Baylee is she won't relax lol. I try to pick her up but she ends up jumping off the bed, running through the house the next minute.

Kind of, they all eat Merrick dog food which has some glucosamine. We aren't 100% consistent in giving them an additional supplement but we have and do use one.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Yeah inside the house we couldn't really control her and she's wrestle with Remi and my cousins dog that comes over. But it was still a lot less stressful on it than it would have been otherwise.
I got Dasuquin with msn for them. I really think it helped her a lot. The vet gave us pain pills for her but aside from the rest they didn't give her anything to actually help the joint.

2461 - 2480 of 2651 Posts