Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install a black billet grill but was wondering if anyone had seen any kits for a phantom style fog set up. I already have fogs so i wanted to utilize the wiring harness but like the clean billet grill.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
there are a couple guys on here that have billet grills over their fogs. i believe kdominguez22 is one. hopefully theyll chime in soon. as you can see i dont

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Billet grille

with fogs

I like the clean look better. You'll have to take off your chrome piece to fit the billet one

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess i should have specified a little more lol. A while back i had taken off my pony package grill and put on a billet "style" grill with halo fogs but it is a piece of crap and made of plastic so i want to just get rid of it. Idk how i will make this work. i still have my original grill but one of the clips broke upon removal and idk if i can make it work somehow. But gerbig thats just the look i wanted, looks good

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yesirr t money knows me well i got it too i just have the pony grill with the chrome pieces taped off and a black billet grill over it its a good look untill i get my gt front end. But if you can get your pony grill back in it would work you attach this grill to the stock grill and it covers it up.

When i first read phantom grill i thought you were gonna say you were trying to do some ricey fake rolls royce grill i was getting ready to rip you a new one haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha no way i hate the ricer look lol. ill get pics of my stang up here soon once the weather gets nicer. Is that billet grill over the pony package the same one offered on a.m.?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yes sir it is the one from american muscle and its supposed to go over the grill if you have the pony grill it bolts right up and it looks illlllll. I would just reccomend spraying the chrome parts black or taping them with black electrical tape thats what i did

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i guess now all thats left is to see if i can get that pony package grill back in... Any recommendations, idk off the top of my head cause its been awhile so i would have to check but i believe two of the clips are broken on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts