Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOL...at least that's what I call it in my house. Mods to date: Purchased a base model '11 Mustang V6 in March. First mods: Airaid CAI, Premium Steer wheel, New Stereo, Borla Atak Axlebacks, RTR charcoal wheels, Nitto 555 tires, AM hood stripes...

Next mods: H&R Super Sport lowering kit, RTR spoiler, 3.73 gears, Bama tune, Steeda shifter, BBK 73MM Throttle Body...and MAYBE...a leather interior...

Been fun as hell using a blank template and creating my Mustang...BTW, if anyone has an RTR spoiler they're selling, send me an email: [email protected].

Tried to upload a picture...but I'm doing something wrong. Help!

Attachments

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Sounds like a great plan you have going. As far as the pictures go most of us use Photobucket. Simple to make a free account upload there and copy the IMG code and paste direction in the message on here.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Sounds like a great plan you have going. As far as the pictures go most of us use Photobucket. Simple to make a free account upload there and copy the IMG code and paste direction in the message on here.
+1

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing I want to do is smoke the white lights on my rear tail lights, but I DON'T want to smoke the red part. I called AM and they said they didn't have a kit for that. Anyone know of a place that sells something? Or do I have to come up with it myself?

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Great work so far man! I love the AMR's on the Race Red, definitely an awesome set up. You've done great with your car so far and are definitely headed in the right direction!

Keep up the great work and let me know if I can be of any assistance along the way.

-Dan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Revised my list of Phase III: Bought some Eibach Sportlines from Dgen on this forum (thanks Dgen!), got an RTR spoiler from AM, bought an SLP black out panel, got some Rvinyl dark smoke tint for my tail lights. Just waiting for everything to arrive in the mail. Would like to have everything installed by this Friday. New pics then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts