Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a meet set up by my friend and this was posted on TriStateTuners.com. It would be awesome if we could get some Mustang guys up there to show off and have some fun. We get a ton of different people coming up to this. Any and all cars are welcome so bring who ever, the more the merrier. We are really working hard to make this an awesome meet and to keep it growing from year to year. We have 3 confirmed vendors right now and are working on more. Here is a link to the thread on TriStateTuners.com: 2nd Annual Cookout & Baseball Game

It's time to throw our first cookout for the summer of 08! The meet will be held at good ole Ridley Creek State Park, home to our first official cookout last July. The meet will be held in picnic area 14 and will run just like the last. Meet begins at 11 and the grills start to fire up at 12pm promptly. We then will chill for about an hour and than will be the cleanup. I will kindly ask everyone to chip in this time and cleanup their own mess. Last year most people left early and myself and a few others were left with 30 mins of cleanup, stress and a headache to an awesome day.

After that the real fun begins...We will have our second annual Ridley Creek Baseball Game. We will divide the teams up and play from there...depending on guests we might have 3-4 smaller teams and play less innings, or just two big teams and one 9 inning game. I ask you bring any extra tennis balls and wiffle ball bats that you have lying around, and of course some bases!

All in all I am confident that we can make this an annual meet with the cookout and baseball, and in the future move on to other sports and ideas as well.... Lets make it happen TST.. Ridley Creek 08 FTW!

We have to ourselves, Picnic Area 14 which can hold approx 80 cars so I am told. We have full permission and appoval and I asked that he sends rangers in to keep an eye on things. All we have to do is report the plate number and he will deal with the bad seeds.

It is equipped with grills, picnic tables, and restrooms!!

Date: Sunday May 18th, 2008
Place: Ridley Creek State Park
350 Gradyville Road
Edgmont PA
Picnic Area 14

Time: 11am-till after the baseball game
** I ask people with food and part of the setup crew to arrive to help setup by 10:30am at the latest!

·
Registered
415 Posts
looks like the car will be done by the beginning of May, so i should be down, 2 hour drive,but anything for food,cars, and baseball. it will mostlikely be my stang a camero, and maybe an srt-4. If i come, i ll bring a case of soda.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts