Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Is there any Phoenix meets that go on weekly or monthly? I know there is the Pavillions in Scottsdale every Saturday, but is that it?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, No AZ Love?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(Signing)1 is the loneliest number.... O hell No!!! :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm down. I thought I was the only AZ guy so I haven't checked this forum often.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I guess I should actually read the post completely before replying. lol. You were asking, not offering.

Anyway, I know there's a huge stang club that meets out at Berge Ford off the 60. I've seen them once when I was at the parts shop. I'm not sure how regularly they meet, but there was at least 100 stangs when I was there. California Specials, Roushes, a massively modded drag stang, and even an Eleanor was there.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet... Do you know when they are meeting up there next?? I'm not far from there!

·
Registered
156 Posts
No idea. I saw them by chance. You might drop by and ask a few questions.

Let me know if you find anything. I'm lookin for something to do on the weekends.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, I'll see if I can swing by after work this week.

Me and my brother in-law are going to put some new MSD wires and new plugs on my car on Saturday morning.

I knwo a lot of people meet at the pavillions on the weekends, but I don't know about mustangs there

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yep, definately Copperstate, that was a fun show! Like Sqrlnts said, if you want to find out about stang happenings in the Phoenix area, all of our events and stuff are talked about on High Performance Stangs.

If you're wondering about weekly meets, there is a little show/get together every Friday night at 91st and Northern... that one's getting pretty big and is a good time.

Also... start planning for October and the big MCA show Oct 24th-26th near Firebird, it's a 3 day show with dedicated lanes for us on Friday night for some good drag racing at Firebird!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tony, you just wanna eat YCs.... and I'm jealous!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I wanna drive your piece too.... can we take turns?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts