Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yep, definately Copperstate, that was a fun show! Like Sqrlnts said, if you want to find out about stang happenings in the Phoenix area, all of our events and stuff are talked about on High Performance Stangs.

If you're wondering about weekly meets, there is a little show/get together every Friday night at 91st and Northern... that one's getting pretty big and is a good time.

Also... start planning for October and the big MCA show Oct 24th-26th near Firebird, it's a 3 day show with dedicated lanes for us on Friday night for some good drag racing at Firebird!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tony, you just wanna eat YCs.... and I'm jealous!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I wanna drive your piece too.... can we take turns?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Oh come on, you know you wanna be a passenger in your own car! Besides, I still wanna experience this traction in 1st you speak of lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeah.... Tucson is a hell hole, why on earth would you want to move there? I sure as hell hope it's because of a job and you are getting paid VERY well!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Don't say we didn't warn ya.

·
Registered
306 Posts
the club meetings are the second sunday at 32nd st and thomas. i really suggest the club, its a great laid back group of owners that truely have a passion for thier stangs. and a very drama free group. there is even a big show coming up in october. hope to see you there!

oh, the website is, Copperstate Mustang Club - Phoenix, Arizona
+1

They really are an awesome group of people, you won't know the extent of it until you show up to something.... you'll get greeted like you're part of the family already :cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tony, you just wanna get the sonics together lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.