Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Oh come on, you know you wanna be a passenger in your own car! Besides, I still wanna experience this traction in 1st you speak of lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeah.... Tucson is a hell hole, why on earth would you want to move there? I sure as hell hope it's because of a job and you are getting paid VERY well!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Im actually going to start school over at U of A. Come on guys it cant possibly be that bad lol and it does kinda suck cause i gotta leave my 96gt behind.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Don't say we didn't warn ya.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im actually going to start school over at U of A. Come on guys it cant possibly be that bad lol and it does kinda suck cause i gotta leave my 96gt behind.
Tucson is like the arm pit of the state. ASU FTW!:D

·
Registered
176 Posts
never would argue that!!

why have i never had the pleasure of seeing that great lookin gt in town?
I mainly stay in the Anthem, Desert Hills area. What part of North Phoenix are you at? I have seen a Cobra like yours up here.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Where does that club meet up? I've been interested in getting out to some of those meets.

·
Registered
306 Posts
the club meetings are the second sunday at 32nd st and thomas. i really suggest the club, its a great laid back group of owners that truely have a passion for thier stangs. and a very drama free group. there is even a big show coming up in october. hope to see you there!

oh, the website is, Copperstate Mustang Club - Phoenix, Arizona
+1

They really are an awesome group of people, you won't know the extent of it until you show up to something.... you'll get greeted like you're part of the family already :cool:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sounds pretty cool. I'll try to get out there sometime soon.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tony, you just wanna get the sonics together lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Its been a minute since I have been on MM... anything new in Phoenix?

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
I wish i had time to know what was going on in phoenix...not that I think my mustang is quite worthy of a club. lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I wish i had time to know what was going on in phoenix...not that I think my mustang is quite worthy of a club. lol
My Mustang isn't anything to drool over either... :cool:

I have plans for it, as soon as the funding comes in.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.