Modded Mustang Forums banner

4321 - 4340 of 6490 Posts

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Hook up an ipod and listen to some easy listening kinda music. Use the time to let your daydreaming go wild. That's what i do when doing big yards. I love it
Trust me, I have the headphones going and Pandora running. When you only have a hour or two of mowing a week, it's pretty enjoyable. But when you spend close to 20 hours/week on the mower it's no longer enjoyable....it's a job. Let's put it this way, here's my signs that it's mowing season and I have WAY too much to mow. :whackylol:

1) I have to purchase premium Pandora because the 40 hr/month for the free Pandora isn't enough
2) Before I use upgrade for the month, Pandora asks me at least 3 times during a single cutting, "are you still listening?"
3) I've already spent just under 150 hours on the mower this season.

I told you my lawnmower has some tread. :D
Those are pretty much the same treads I have on my mower.

I put a penny on the tread to show how thick they are (almost the depth of the full penny):

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
What do you mow with? We use a toro zero turn 50" deck. The block split so we had to do an engine swap :lol
See above. It's a Exmark Lazer Z with a 52" deck (also zero turn w/ a 8 mph forward speed). It has over 2,000 hours on it and still runs like a champ. But when you have so much to mow, it takes a long time unless you have one of those triple bush hogs that they use to mow the highway centers.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
See above. It's a Exmark Lazer Z with a 52" deck (also zero turn w/ a 8 mph forward speed). It has over 2,000 hours on it and still runs like a champ. But when you have so much to mow, it takes a long time unless you have one of those triple bush hogs that they use to mow the highway centers.
I love out little zero turn. Its kinda fun, lol. Ours is a residential mower that we beat the **** out of by mowing all day every weekend.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
There, challenge complete. Both...I mean, 3 of my rides! lol :naughty:

New challenge: Post a pic of your ride while you're detailing it. It's that time of year!

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
There, challenge complete. Both...I mean, 3 of my rides! lol :naughty:

New challenge: Post a pic of your ride while you're detailing it. It's that time of year!
Dude, its always that time of year. Cars need it more than ever during winter.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

4321 - 4340 of 6490 Posts