977 Posts

And a close up:

- So we have a pop-up book open to the Technodrome page
- One of the newer video games for PC
- Sunglasseses in Michelangelo's color
- Vintage Topps trading cards
- Leonardo figurine
- Raphael T-shirt

So next challenge is your car next to snow - and I'm looking for a decent amount. There are still plenty of snow banks around.

__

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I got this holems

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Next challenge. Your ride by a construction site

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts

And a close up:

- So we have a pop-up book open to the Technodrome page
- One of the newer video games for PC
- Sunglasseses in Michelangelo's color
- Vintage Topps trading cards
- Leonardo figurine
- Raphael T-shirt

So next challenge is your car next to snow - and I'm looking for a decent amount. There are still plenty of snow banks around.

__
repped for amazingness!!!!

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
when the **** did Andy become Marty McFly? wtf im out of the loop
I would love to have that truck. But I never really noticed the similarities lol. Also where have you been? Ive had this truck for almost a year now "lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
repped for amazingness!!!!
Thank you kind sir.

when the **** did Andy become Marty McFly? wtf im out of the loop
You mean like time travel wise? Taking you back to the good old days? That's just what I could find that morning before work. I know there are some larger action figures somewhere in the basement as well as a mini golf set that's turtle themed. The old movies are somewhere in my video rack.

_

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Thank you kind sir.

You mean like time travel wise? Taking you back to the good old days? That's just what I could find that morning before work. I know there are some larger action figures somewhere in the basement as well as a mini golf set that's turtle themed. The old movies are somewhere in my video rack.

_
he was talking bout me lol. My name is Andy and the truck sorta looks like Marty McFly's Toyota as the bumpers are the same

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
lol.. did not even understand til you posted.. I was like, wtf is he talking about.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

i need to find my multipass

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Well, if I can get my lazy ass up I'll get this tomorrow morning... But I assume that I'm going to sleep in.

Did wash the stang again today though :baller:

6121 - 6140 of 6490 Posts