Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out and washed and detailed the car at 11pm then went downtown around midnight to a parking garage and took some cool shots. nothing special (yet) but...man i love this car!

Pics were taken with canon 7D with 28-70 2.8L Lens. just incase anyone wonders :)

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
lookin good, i really like the first pic

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
You need some axlebacks to fill out the exhaust slots a bit more.

Love the color though man. Looks great.

You miss a spot btw. :shiftyeyes

·
Roush Dude
50 Posts
Nice, I need to get a decent DSLR. I've gotten lazy with smart phone pics.......

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, I need to get a decent DSLR. I've gotten lazy with smart phone pics.......
my wife and I have a photography business, i've got about 2k in just the camara body alone plus 1500 in the lens used in these pics. not to mention a 2nd camara and lots of other lenses. lol. Too much money tied up in it. but hey, we've all gotta have toys right? :baller:

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
i knew i should have gotten the black interior....

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Loving your car man, nice color, so what brand for detailing you use?.. Man, I have two professional cameras Nikon and Canon but I don't know how to take pictures yet, gotta learn

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks great.

I really like your interior color combo.

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
love it!

·
Registered
341 Posts
my wife and I have a photography business, i've got about 2k in just the camara body alone plus 1500 in the lens used in these pics. not to mention a 2nd camara and lots of other lenses. lol. Too much money tied up in it. but hey, we've all gotta have toys right? :baller:
car looks good...love the black 5.0 badges...

but

that camera is less then 1300.00 brand new on any site on the net and not grey market...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
car looks good...love the black 5.0 badges...

but

that camera is less then 1300.00 brand new on any site on the net and not grey market...

That camera is also three years old and cost over $1800 after taxes when it was released. He said almost $2000, not exactly $2000.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
341 Posts
Loving your car man, nice color, so what brand for detailing you use?.. Man, I have two professional cameras Nikon and Canon but I don't know how to take pictures yet, gotta learn
not sure why you have both? its going to be very expensive to double up on lenses for both...

as for learning, nothing better then understanding the basics (exposure, iso, aperture and f/stop), taking it off the automatic mode and just go shoot for hours and see what results you get and work on changing those settings and seeing the outcome and go from there;-)

·
Registered
341 Posts
That camera is also three years old and cost over $1800 after taxes when it was released. He said almost $2000, not exactly $2000.

thats like saying a 10 year old car is worth retail value...doesnt matter what you have into it, when you want to throw numbers around they should be current...

but this is all a bit off topic.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
thats like saying a 10 year old car is worth retail value...doesnt matter what you have into it, when you want to throw numbers around they should be current...

but this is all a bit off topic.

He said he has almost $2000 in his camera body, nowhere does he say that's how much his camera is worth. It doesn't matter how long ago he paid what he paid, he still has the same amount invested in it.

By the way, aperture and f stop are the same thing.

·
Registered
341 Posts
He said he has almost $2000 in his camera body, nowhere does he say that's how much his camera is worth. It doesn't matter how long ago he paid what he paid, he still has the same amount invested in it.

my bad...distracted writing and online shopping and not re-reading my posts...you are 100% correct.about f/stop & aper.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Dang, i leave for a few hours and come back and im being called out.:bash: :D lol... thanks for backing me up :) I bought this particular camara when it came out and im including the extra battery and grip in the "about 2k" i also have the 5D Mark ii. but i personally prefer the 7D because of the newer focusing sensor, faster frames per sec, etc... although its not a full frame, its still a great camera. i would love to get the Mark iii but don't have the extra to justify it yet... especially when im spending it on the car now, haha

anyway, back to the car, i put my stereo system in it tonight... polk audio 650 amp for mids and highs, and american pro 1k amp for 2 12' pioneer subs. nothing special but it sounds good. i may have to dinomat the trunk though, it rattles a bit.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Dang, i leave for a few hours and come back and im being called out.:bash: :D lol... thanks for backing me up :) I bought this particular camara when it came out and im including the extra battery and grip in the "about 2k" i also have the 5D Mark ii. but i personally prefer the 7D because of the newer focusing sensor, faster frames per sec, etc... although its not a full frame, its still a great camera. i would love to get the Mark iii but don't have the extra to justify it yet... especially when im spending it on the car now, haha

anyway, back to the car, i put my stereo system in it tonight... polk audio 650 amp for mids and highs, and american pro 1k amp for 2 12' pioneer subs. nothing special but it sounds good. i may have to dinomat the trunk though, it rattles a bit.

glass matters much more then the body anyways and it seems you have the glass in order ;-)

looks good on the stereo...yeah i bet 2 12's rattles the trunk, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts