Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I think these, as much as I like yours, might look better on your car. I just like Ford's Mustang styling though. That's why I don't care how "played out" styles get. They're Ford's designs. I see why people don't agree with me but I don't care. I love my rims and I love Cobra rims. I even like FR500's.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think these, as much as I like yours, might look better on your car. I just like Ford's Mustang styling though. That's why I don't care how "played out" styles get. They're Ford's designs. I see why people don't agree with me but I don't care. I love my rims and I love Cobra rims. I even like FR500's.

Yeah. I mean the american racing rebel's look freakin amazing on my car... but 18's just arnt practical price wise...

I thought about going 17x9/10.5 chrome bullits, but they're so played out its not even that catchy anymore... thats why i love the idea of some 17x9/10.5 03 cobras... cuz they seldom seen and they look alot like my current rims.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Great chop!

Those wheel will look great on there. I like the look better than the current setup you have for sure. I too am in favor of using Ford-specific products whenever I add mods to my car.

I had Chrome Y2K Cobra R's on before and now the black FR500s.

Although I am partial to the SSR GT3 wheels on Mustangs... ;)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My all time favorite rims are the CCW 505A's! HOLY **** ARE THEY GORGEOUS! they're just too expensive lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.