Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please photo shop some wheels for me. This isnt my car, but its about the goal of my car(lip, tint, rocker, etc.) Few pix provided. I know the angles arent perfect. but if someone/some people could give these a shot, that would be greatly appreciated. The Mach1 (third image) is the color of my car basically. Thus a color chage of the car isnt needed, but its a plus. (rims are the goal, car color is a plus);)

wheels

Thanks to all whom can help. :D
I'm still a newb to photoshop.:sorry

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, in case anyone wonders why these wheels, i wish to be different/stand out, and yet still look FLy lol. tired of the same ol' mustang rims. Thanks again in advance.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i wish they were mine. my gt is rio red so close in color to the mach1. but the idea of tinted windows and gas door and black rioms and cobra mirrors (like the marroon gt) is my goal sorta.

bump....anyone able to photoshop these? :confused:
let me know if not and why, so i can provide better conditions then.:)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Can you find these wheels on a car for me? I have never done this before. It is bound to be easy but I need the wheels with tires on them and brakes behind them to make them look real.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
very nice job. better than i could/havebeen doing. i can post pix of those wheels with brakes and such behind them. however that alone looks great.

would you be up to doing it again for me if i give you a good angle of a red car (or is it possible to color change a car?) so that one can tell if black will look good on it or if anthracite (light grey) is a better choice?

btw in your opinion what wheels do you like best?

this is greatly appreciated. and do tell me to f off i get too anxious. lol.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Thanks man. Yeah it's cool. If I am not busy or anything I would be glad to do it. It only takes me about 5 minutes or so.

I personally usually like a chrome lip but I like the second one's on that color red. I will have to see it on your red first though. Try to get a red one that is at the same angle as the one I have messed around with. I have kind of figured out how to make it look pretty accurate as you might be able to tell by the last one.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would any of these pix work in terms of angle and such, being they are bright red it should give a good idea of howd they look a bright red car.

if this rim can be thrown in the mix that would be great.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Hey, I started doing this before you posted those pics. I hope this is cool for you. I'll put those other rims up later.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its actually great. i thank you. and when you get around to it, you do. this is all greatly appreciated. btw, do give your opinion on waht you think would look best. i was thinking mach1 chin, 99 cobra front, 00 or 95 cobra r hood, black fuel door, tine, cobra mirrior and tine (basically what is currently being shown on the mustng you are photoshopping). whats your suggestion on rims (style, color, size)?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that red matches a little better to my color. i dont have a good angle shot of my car, and what i do have is blurry lol.

btw, do give your opinion on waht you think would look best. i was thinking mach1 chin, 99 cobra front, 00 or 95 cobra r hood, black fuel door, tine, cobra mirrior and tine (basically what is currently being shown on the mustng you are photoshopping). whats your suggestion on rims (style, color, size)?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I think that sounds awesome. On the newest set of photoshops, I like the 3rd set. My rims are 18's and I think they fit the wheel well really nice. I would go with the 18's if you don't mind the high cost of tires. I think that would look really nice and scary looking with the all black wheels. That is a really sweet set of rims.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
could you do one last one then? the last red car you did....with the axis all black rims.

thanks alot.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

add these as well (so the axis rims in all three colors on that last red car...thanks again.)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts