Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here photochop this car so I can use it in my sig Keep the stripe style but where it says GT I need it to say 500 instead and any different colors (the stripes in ice true flames or true flames for the stripe if possible) for the truck except pink, purple w/ mirrored windows and 60's shaker stile hood scoop?

And w/ these rims.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Are you asking for a sig or just to manipulate your car so you can make a sig? Also you want the car to be purple w/ mirrored windows and 60's shaker stile hood scoop with the strips as flames and the number 500 instead of GT?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you asking for a sig or just to manipulate your car so you can make a sig? Also you want the car to be purple w/ mirrored windows and 60's shaker stile hood scoop with the strips as flames and the number 500 instead of GT?
Cobalt blue almost purple would be cool w/ mirrored windows and 60's shaker stile hood scoop with the strips as flames and the number 500 instead of GT I want to use this as my sig b/c all I got for photo manipulation is paint.net and no free time to practice using it thanks.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I pm'ed you yesterday to tell you what was going on. Your stuff is taking some time. It is not simple stuff and I am heavily medicated at the moment. I will get to it when I feel like doing some complex work. I will probably do it today though.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Alright man. This is exactly what you asked for. I can't really do much of a mirrored window but the windows are cloned from a mirrored window. I hope you like it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey 98muscletang can you make it darker blue make the 500 stripe silver or black or silver and black plus could you make it cobalt blue like the color of the glasses on the bottom row.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey 98Muscletang do wanna see what your art will eventually transform this to one of the last 2 photochops you did.
Well this is what I got for $600.00 Bucks would you believe these were taken w/ an lg chocolate vx8550 cell phone.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I can't wait to see it when your done. That's gonna be a job. I have that phone. I have never taken a picture with it. I need to start. They are pretty good.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't wait to see it when your done. That's gonna be a job. I have that phone. I have never taken a picture with it. I need to start. They are pretty good.
If you want to get the photos off of your phone w/o emailing them to yourself and you have the vcast music software and usb cable (the problem I had was my comp would recognize my cell when I would sync it to put music on it but it would not show the folder where my pics where on the card) you can get your photos off the phone I've fought like hell w/ verizon a month and a half then just by chance I found this it's called bitpim it works very well and best of all it's freeware.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*411 just so you know 98Muscletang.
A couple of notes to add to Fumanchu's tutorial (thanks, by the way!). I am running firmware version T87VZ01, and the file tree is very different. For this version, the music seems to go in /brew/mod/10889, and the ringtones go in /brew/mod/10889/ringtones.

Turning the phone on and off is *key* to making this work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts