Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a buddy and his wife come into town to hand out for awhile. We decided to go out and take few pics of the rides.

The Mach1 belongs to the wife (April) and the Formula belongs to my buddy Chad. The yellow GT is my best friend Travis (who has a thread on here of pics I've taken of his car). And of course the dirty as Hell, black SS is mine.

Nothing too special, just kind of spur of the moment and had a good time.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
nice pics man! thats a damn good shooting spot

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is it a formy or a T/A? cus if its a formy it looks as though someone swapped the hatch out. Also looks to have the V6 front bumper (which looks better in my opinion). Either way, nice looking cars there, all of them.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is it a formy or a T/A? cus if its a formy it looks as though someone swapped the hatch out. Also looks to have the V6 front bumper (which looks better in my opinion). Either way, nice looking cars there, all of them.
It is a 99 Formula, and he has added an aftermarket WS6 type hood and rear spoiler. It has also been painted a custom blue.

Here are a few pics:

If you look VERY closely you can see that his emblem on the side actually says "TransFormula" and his back tag reads TRNSFRMD (transformed). It's one of the nicest looking F-bodies I've ever seen. The paint is something that should really be seen in person in the daylight to really appreciate.

·
Registered
971 Posts
God that formula is nice, I love that color.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
on the first post, #1 and 2 your photographer should have filled the frame with the cars, the concrete slab is boring needs more car!!

other wise your cars are sick!!

·
Rebel Of The Sacred Heart
2,338 Posts
on the first post, #1 and 2 your photographer should have filled the frame with the cars, the concrete slab is boring needs more car!!

other wise your cars are sick!!
#1 is one of my favorites, but i like #8 the best.

Ryan is the photogragher:)

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
#1 is one of my favorites, but i like #8 the best.

Ryan is the photogragher:)
oh well in that case, get a 17mm or a 10mm (if you are lucky/rich :)) and get closer :yes

#1 isn't bad but the background is boring and distracting and IMO the frame just needs to be filled with more car

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i wish we could have gotten some pics of mine ad your car tgether. i still think mine is gonna drag that ass a soon as you come down here. also i tll cant eblieve that they didnt come over and hang out with usl and as for the formula, i didnt see if up closebut orm 2-300 feet it looked amazing. anyways, well have to get our cars cleaned up real nice sometimes and have a litle photoshoot

1 - 20 of 34 Posts