Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Did you take the pictures? I saw Josh put two on FB of someone taking pics of it and I was wanting to see them lol. Pictures look good, put them through Lightroom and make them look even better! Car looks great as always.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Did you take the pictures? I saw Josh put two on FB of someone taking pics of it and I was wanting to see them lol. Pictures look good, put them through Lightroom and make them look even better! Car looks great as always.
yes sir! :yes he took those pics. did a hell of a job if you ask me. i ended up with 93 pics haha

4x4 status

great looking car :drool nice job on the pics too!
thanks man! aj really did a great job :yes

Pics look great! i love all the back drops
aj picked the perfect two spots :yes

:drink thanks

·
&#9562;&#8857; &#8857;&#9565;
14,719 Posts
who is JochC?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I'm starting to really like the Drifts. Wasn't a fan at first, nice to see a different wheel.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Nice pics and car...but uh...is there a floating tree in the 3rd pic behind the car?

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah that was me haha. I ran some of them through Photoshop real quick, but didn't really do anything to them. Just messed with the HDRs mostly

1 - 20 of 46 Posts