Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like somebody to photoshop this pic for me.

what i would like is the top of the car, roof, hood, trunk, and wing painted black, and continue down the body line, and come down like 1" on the front and rear fenders, and also the top of the flat door line, and coming down a inch from there to match the rest.

heres the best side view pic i have. would like it done gloss black.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
nice car, ugly wheels

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice car, ugly wheels
dude, stop posting that **** wherever i post a picture of my car, its getting old, and i dont give a ****, every other person that sees it ****in drools, i dont care if you like them or not, its my car not yours.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
hey you should be glad i complimented your car.. there's probably alot more money invested into it than into the wheels..

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey you should be glad i complimented your car.. there's probably alot more money invested into it than into the wheels..
well yes, especially when the wheels are about $650 for a set, and theres over $15K into the rest of the car.

i wanted something different, and wasnt played out. yes there are many other rims for the car, but they are played out like CRAZY.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks alot, thats EXACTLY what i wanted, could you host it for a little longer, im going to post a thread in clubhouse, and see peoples opinions

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Cool. I think you should do that. It's a big decision obviously. So yeah man I don't erase anything in photobucket, so it will be here.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sweet, thanks again man. i just want to get everybody's opinion. my friend will paint it for free, just whatever paint, and materials cost. he manages a chevy body shop, so ill just have him spray it down with whatever black they use on the new black vettes

·
Registered
748 Posts
suggestion maybe a black fuel door? i think it may look good. btw like the photoshop....the wheels almost resemble that of the SC saleen style rims on like wheels direct or somethign like that...(the old style saleen rim early 90s i believe it was)

·
Registered
300 Posts
can you photoshop the side scoops black too? Thats a 50/50 i think it may look cool but what do I know

·
Registered
318 Posts
looks good id try the bottom 3 inches black also.see what it looks like mabey

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.