Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have some stuff off of my 03 engine i dont need. I mentioned these in an old ad for my airbags but it was later. Anyway heres what i have, everything has 22,103 miles on them.

Complete engine wiring harness with nothing cut....150 obo
Stock fuel rails.................................................35 obo
Stock fuel injectors (pink tops)...........................45 obo
Plenum and T/Body...........................................40 obo
Valve covers and gaskets..................................50 obo

All prices are shipped to your door. I use paypal. I'm in class right now i'll try to get some pics up tonight.

Thanks,
Jared

·
Registered
590 Posts
Good luck man. I've got an entire PI engine (minus the heads, cams, intake) I'm trying to get rid of. Nobody seems to want anything.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i do but it is going in my 96, this is just some stuff off it that i dont need because i'm using my ecu

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Good luck man. I've got an entire PI engine (minus the heads, cams, intake) I'm trying to get rid of. Nobody seems to want anything.
thats because the short block its self isnt worth anything more than a NPI. basically the same thing.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats because the short block its self isnt worth anything more than a NPI. basically the same thing.
The pi shortblock has different pistons, they are dished different than the NPI to make up for the compression that the heads made

1 - 13 of 13 Posts