Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of PI heads. They are complete and ready to bolt on. The heads include cams, valves, springs, followers, lash adjusters, and exhaust manifolds. Everything is stock hardware. $400 OBO. I prefer pick up/delivery, but I will ship at purchaser's expense after payment is received.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
You should give them some Acmillr love and sell them...I bet these will sell fast at this price...

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should give them some Acmillr love and sell them...I bet these will sell fast at this price...
I have plenty. I am trying to get rid of some ****. I will be selling a Zex nitrous kit later this week

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many miles, and how much more for P&P??
Around 20,XXX miles. I appreciate your interest in getting them ported, but I don't currently have the time to start on any more projects. Contact Boomer for excellent headwork. These heads really need to find a home with a NPI car as they are complete and ready to bolt on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
im interested. what kind of shipping would i be looking at?

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
Around 20,XXX miles. I appreciate your interest in getting them ported, but I don't currently have the time to start on any more projects. Contact Boomer for excellent headwork. These heads really need to find a home with a NPI car as they are complete and ready to bolt on.
I currently have a set of heads in Boomers shop!

He does great work. I will be revealing numbers here soon! About 5-6 weeks when i get it dynoed!

Anyway Good price AC and good luck!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Bump for some good stuff =p
And I have a question for ya. Can you bolt those heads on in that condition or do you have to clean the surface 'till they're shiny squeaky clean?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts