·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to later. My intake manifold is cracked, so i need to replace it right away. I'm going to do they rest of the stuff later. I'm probably going to do stage 2 heads and cams with a 302 stroker... that'll be a few more months though. I figure the 4:10's and pi intake manifold will hold me over for now. 4:10's are going in as I type. want to order the intake today.

Do i need a pi gasket or a non-pi gasket for the pi intake onto non-pi heads???

·
Registered
590 Posts
I've had mine on for over 3000 miles with no problems =| Not worth the extra $250 imo. If you're that worried just do the whole swap =P

·
Registered
962 Posts
New - Livernois Motorsports - Home , do not do this swap without adaptor plates , it might hold for a little while but it will eventually leak ....
*pees on your comment*

thats false, every1 who has done it correctly has never had a problem, it was all mechanic error. but thanks for giving the guy some false advice, we really enjoy your imput to allow me to stir up some drama on the forums:cool::cool::cool:...

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
with in the year i will have new pi heads so i should be fine for now. thanks for the help. for now i think i will get the pi gaskets and intake manifold.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
How come people buy stock gt parts? Why dont they buy like an aftermarket 2004 gt intake? can you or is the stock the only thing that fits?

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
because aftermarket PI intake = $$$ and wont gain any compaired to a Stock PI intake on a nearly stock NPI motor. Look at how they even react on a PI motor. THey suck unless you have Forced Induction.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
New - Livernois Motorsports - Home , do not do this swap without adaptor plates , it might hold for a little while but it will eventually leak ....

*pees on your comment*

thats false, every1 who has done it correctly has never had a problem, it was all mechanic error. but thanks for giving the guy some false advice, we really enjoy your imput to allow me to stir up some drama on the forums:cool::cool::cool:...
+ motherfucking 1

3000 LOL , give it another 10K and come back to this thread , if you skimp , you will pay the price in the end
i'm pretty sure a certain ex moderator put a good 10-15k on his with no problems.... i could be wrong though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts