Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much would doin a pi swap improve resell value on my car?

·
Registered
962 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
lol if you are worried about resale, you bought the wrong car... next time look into somthing that starts with c and ends with ivic...

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
lol if you are worried about resale, you bought the wrong car... next time look into somthing that starts with c and ends with ivic...
:lmao

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'd buy the PI swap from you and give you a little extra if you installed them for me. (i'd help ofcourse).

I live in high point right outside greensboro , nc.

and if you h elp me do the swap i'll give u my NPI setup to put back on yours.

I could even bring it towards you if you got a good spot where we can do it.

(i'd be willing to buy off any other performance goodies you got also).

Give me a call if your interested 336-471-0829

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ i dont have the stuff yet, im about to by the heads form acmillr and then i still have to get an intake and everything else. im just tryin to convince my parents to let me do it. theyre bitchin at me about spendin so much on my car since im goin to college next year.

·
Registered
962 Posts
^ i dont have the stuff yet, im about to by the heads form acmillr and then i still have to get an intake and everything else. im just tryin to convince my parents to let me do it. theyre bitchin at me about spendin so much on my car since im goin to college next year.
if you are wanting to sell it in the near future dont spend so much money on it... if your looking for that little extra, add a pi intake, and some spray... best 500 bucks you would ever spend...

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
if you are wanting to sell it in the near future dont spend so much money on it... if your looking for that little extra, add a pi intake, and some spray... best 500 bucks you would ever spend...
coughsss**** gears***coughs

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeh i'm just going to keep mine till next summer and save for a year, THen throw on some new seat covers, detail it, macco paint job and sale it when I find me a nice 99-01 cobra, or IF things work out really well for me over the winter savings perhaps i can find a termy.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
sneezes***gears in a bottles***achoo...
*coughs* bottles can run out, gears will always be there*coughs*

500 dollar geat install or 500 dollar nitrous kit that cost $40 to fill after a few good bursts

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
why would you even buy a mustang if your going to sell it in a year...if i was going away to college i'd buy a hoop and just save for party money....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts