Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so having looked at all options ive decided on the pi swap (supercharger was no good) ive got the heads with cams and the intake manifold but im not doing it until i do a needed tune up and knock it all out at once. im putting in new fuel pressure regulator,fuel filter,spark plugs, caps&wires,belt(blinker fluid:eek:) and oil am i missing anything and do you recommend any brands or upgrades (ignition etc...) the car has 82000 miles and 5spd trans

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Sounds like a good tune up list.

I ran taylor 10.4 mm wires then run right about $100 for the set and there is a few colors to choose from.The black wires i used to run are real nice tho.

Screamin Deamon coil packs are nice to.And even have combos that have live wire spark plug wires i have heard a few good things about them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10.4 mm wires seems a little big for my application i was thinkin 8 or just a little bigger and i was looking at the screaming deamon coil packs ill try those out and give some feed back

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
screamin deamon coil pakcs for sure, lol i think the 10.4 mm wires might be too much for what hes got, 9mm would be just fine i think

1 - 4 of 4 Posts