Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2003 Azura Sold
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 03 Torch Red Mach stroked with a Kenne Bell 2.1. Fully built head to toe. Cobra rear end, coil overs, bilstein sport shocks, Brembo Grand Turismo front brakes and the list goes on and on. Running 15 lbs of boost and 570rwhp. Coming from a procharged Mach with 454rwhp, this car is scary fast.
Here the link to the issue of Muscle Mustamgs and Fast Ford, that in was featured in.
2004 Mach 1 - Shot Heard 'Round The World

What would yall pay for this?

Thinking about switching to FR500s and swapping the steeda wing to a stock mach wing or a cobra spolier lip. Any suggestions?

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
I envy you -.- that's what I'm going for. I want a 2.1 KB lol welcome to MM and beautiful car. Maybe a cobra wing would look good.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
looks good! Should be a run ride!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Wow nice car. Welcome to MM. I think a Mach wing would look better then the steeda. And do you have pony in your grille? NEs always look better with ponies lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think FR500 and changing that wing would be the best thing on that car. I bet that is fast as hell. I would love to drive that back to back to my stock 99 GT lol

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
The car is sick, is there a pony in the grill? Adding that and a stock spoiler would be all that I would do. That way it appears stock-ish from the outside.

·
2003 Azura Sold
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car is sick, is there a pony in the grill? Adding that and a stock spoiler would be all that I would do. That way it appears stock-ish from the outside.
Thats what im going for, stock look. Took the wing off today, shopping for a spoiler. Heres what it looks like without the wing.

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
I know a lot of people don't like the spoiler delete look because of V6s but I actually like it without a spoiler. It looks mean.

·
just another slow gt.....
245 Posts
The car looks great, there are a few things I would change. Here are pics of a mach 1 from my local form. The guy doesn't own the car anymore. Here is how it would look like with fr-5's & a cobra wing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
The car looks great, there are a few things I would change. Here are pics of a mach 1 from my local form. The guy doesn't own the car anymore. Here is how it would look like with fr-5's & a cobra wing.

Oooooh that looks really good.

·
2003 Azura Sold
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Looks exactly like what i want my mach to look like. Thanks, definitely going to go with that.

·
DSG Mach won ;)
77 Posts
Car looks great man! I'd love a built motor and kenne bell on my Mach 1

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sweet ride

·
just another slow gt.....
245 Posts

Looks exactly like what i want my mach to look like. Thanks, definitely going to go with that.
Your welcome, your car is already badass to begin with! Those rims would really set it off.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks great. Id do the stock wing, or the termi one if you dont like the stock one. I would take the roof stripe off and add the grill pony back.
Sweet ride though.

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Gotta go with the Terminator wing. Only other wing I'd consider is an invisible one :shiftyeyes

Very nice car and welcome to MM.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts