Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2012 grabber blue 5.0 w/brembos today! It's faster then I ever thought it would be. I have AEM CAI, roush axle backs, lethal o/r H pipe, lung ghost cam tune, and rear lca's to put on. Will probably wait until next week in order to put a few stock miles on it. This car is amazing!! I'm not near a computer now, will post pics later.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Sweet! Congrats on the 12. I know I love mine a lot. I've been very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
The thing I love most about mine is knowing that 99% of the time I know I'm faster than everything sitting at the stop light next to me.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The thing I love most about it...getting on the freeway! Haha. I was torn between grabber blue, black and sterling grey. Black is too hard to keep clean, and grabber blue just looks awesome...especially with everything else blacked out.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
The thing I love most about mine is knowing that 99% of the time I know I'm faster than everything sitting at the stop light next to me.
i think my wifes V6 ecoboost F150 could take it. just kidding, very nice car. i want to get rid of the 06 pretty bad

·
Registered
701 Posts
Completely agree. It's such an awesome feeling haha :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have the Lund tune with ghost cam waiting in my house, gonna wait a bit to put the o/r H pipe on. But I Put the roush axle backs on this morning and it sounds bad ass! These are the only mufflers I've heard on the new mustang, but I'm 99% sure that they sound the best haha

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
vid of exhaust and then exhaust with ghost cam please. no cell phone quality either!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'll be home June 3, you interested in grabbing lunch somewhere sometime? I'd love to check out one of these new 5.0s!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts