Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself - just bought an 07 GT/CS about a month ago, hopefully will be able to put some mods on it soon! More pics to follow.

Currently have a JLT CAI, Flowmaster catbacks, and a BAMA tune.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! Yes it's manual - 5 speed

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the forums, you should check out the Carolina group in the regional section...there is a bunch of us on here

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Welcome nice looking stang!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will do, thanks! Anyone from the Raleigh area?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
will do, thanks! Anyone from the Raleigh area?
I am in fuquay like 15 min from raleigh. I will be going to cars and coffee in the AM if you have ever heard of that.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum, always loved the California Specials and yours looks great :yes

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
:welcome

Black verts ftw.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am in fuquay like 15 min from raleigh. I will be going to cars and coffee in the AM if you have ever heard of that.
I haven't - is that in Fuquay or Raleigh? Sounds like fun

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I haven't - is that in Fuquay or Raleigh? Sounds like fun
Its in raleigh. Its in brier creek shopping center I think. It is every first saturday of the month.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its in raleigh. Its in brier creek shopping center I think. It is every first saturday of the month.
LOL I live in Brier Creek - no excuse for me not to show up. I'll definitely come check it out next time. Do you have to register or just show up?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going to clean the engine one day, I swear...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
LOL I live in Brier Creek - no excuse for me not to show up. I'll definitely come check it out next time. Do you have to register or just show up?
Just show up. It was by the chikfila.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself - just bought an 07 GT/CS about a month ago, hopefully will be able to put some mods on it soon! More pics to follow.

Currently have a JLT CAI, Flowmaster catbacks, and a BAMA tune.
Welcome to Modded and Congratulations on the GT/CS, I've always loved them! I see you're well underway with the modding, it sounds like your headed in the right direction. How are you enjoying the Bama tune?

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to Modded and Congratulations on the GT/CS, I've always loved them! I see you're well underway with the modding, it sounds like your headed in the right direction. How are you enjoying the Bama tune?

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan
Thanks man, it's been great! Just got the hybrid tune from the BAMA guys, will probably try it out this week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts