·
Registered
261 Posts
I love the black FR500s, nice car!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my father is a vender for the state i just walk the same line he does. buy cheap fix paint resell make a profit, give half to wife find another project start over. a few have been kept but those are special to me.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Its still got a non-H.O. cam and e7's in it as far as I could tell, so I wouldn't expect much performance-wise. Throw a nice set of heads on it and a cam to match if you've got any dough left over. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Got damn dial up!!!...

Looks like he has a body kit on it correct? I couldn't load the pics because he had so many, it was red x'ing out the placeholders because dail up sucks worse that v8 chevy s10s

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hey ya got any really cheap ones for sale? Cut a Michigan guy a deal? j/k. I saw ya live in michigan too, im in GR. You buy them around here or on Ebay there? Smart move though, make some $$. Too bad the wife gets half huh :(

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
thats a really nice car.....are you keeping it or reselling it

·
Registered
698 Posts
Looks good. I'm a four eyes fan, next favorite would be the fat bottoms (94-98) The last seven I bought I got off E-bay.

·
Registered
371 Posts
must be nice, hahah. i almost bought another about 3 weeks ago but got a awesome deal on a 90 f150 with a 60k mile 302 in it. at least i got something simalar to my stang.....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Got damn dial up!!!...

Looks like he has a body kit on it correct? I couldn't load the pics because he had so many, it was red x'ing out the placeholders because dail up sucks worse that v8 chevy s10s
whats done to your car, i got a v8 chevy s10 that ill race you for pinks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts