Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
dirt/street Motorsports
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Iv bought an 01 ss Camaro 81k miles 2 owner , I've always liked these cars and had an opportunity to get a good deal on this one ,clean car fax 2 owner black on black. Will post pics later tonight when I get her home. If any one has owned one of these cars before. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've had a couple SS camaros protect the dash they are brittle buy subframe connectors, Cool fast cars though, I love anything cool.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow! The back side designs was a really good look. I will love to have more photos about this cars as well as if you can describe more the specs.
Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Catfish are cool except for the whole "trailer park queen" mantra that surrounds them.

That being said, there are some really badass catfish out there. Gotta respect the competition instead of being a brand loyal idiot who refuses there is something faster than their 2valve new edge.

·
Registered
11,184 Posts
Nice pick up op! And I have had my 2valve new edge for right at a decade personally I would hope that no one thinks they are the fastest things on the road. They were underdogs when they came out.

·
Old School Racer
436 Posts
Nice pick!

Take really good care of the dashboard, it cracks easily.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
You picked a good year as that is when they updated the heads, cam and intake on the ls cars. You will love how they react to simple bolt-ons. Only week point is their stock suspension and 10bolt differentials.

·