Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright you crazy critters, as promised here are some pics from today's install.

Do ya like my patented "Air Freshener Spot"? It keeps it from leaving any residue on my interior.

See my cool ratchet? I wrapped in painters tape when I was doing my valve covers to help prevent scratching mah paint...

Hey look! It's an uncircumcised shifter!

And here it is after the Bris...lol at the lame jewish joke..:tomato

So what if I do automotive work in flip flops? It was 75 freakin degrees here today.

And that's how it happened. Immediately I took her out for a spin and SWEET! This morning I filled up with 91 octane and loaded my 91 Torque tune from BAMA and you bet your sweet cherry ass I went a rompin'!!! :3gears

I LOVE IT! I really like the "notchiness" of it and the "positive engagement" (when you get in a gear you KNOW you're in). And for the record, I now have a third ball that feels great in my hand...

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm an MGW man myself but nice work man, I've driven with those before and they're pretty good especially bang for your buck.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats, you will love it. I know I love mine!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very good looking man. I love mine too. You can't beat the bang for the buck with the Hurst.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
yea i've had my hurst in for about a month now. love that thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts