Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is my friend Ruben's ls2 GTO that ive mentioned many many times on the forum cause we've raced so many times lol.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
hey will, did anyone ever tell u that um........well, i think ur hanging out with the wrong Manufacturer........dunno, im just sayin :lol

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice. love the backgorund. love me some T/As though. WS6?
yeah there were two WS6's there on that cruise. ive driven the white one and the black z28 and DAMN i love how the interior of the f bods feel. it actually is kinda llike sittting in a jet cockpit. the z28 is fun as hell to drive.(its the one i raced in my "got walked" thread). he has quite a few bolt ons and i found out the car only weighs 3100 lbs. thats why he walked me so good. when u hit second in that thing it just gets all squirrely and sideways! I MISS HAVING A SOLID REAR AXLE:mad:

the only way i can spin through second gear is by hitting second hard while turning through an intersection. theres just something about the resistance put on a car while turning the wheels that keeps the rear from hopping.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice Will. It's nice to see some diverse car there. Looks like a very strong crowd.
thanks. that wasnt all the people in the group. theres an 11 second foxbody that wasnt there. u wanna know how i beat that 11 sec. car on the freeway???

theres a marine in the group with a full bolt on gt. theres 1 or 2 more trans ams. another guy has a new srt8 jeep, but he wasnt there either.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i think you need some more mods to keep up with all those LSx guys you chill wit :yes

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i think you need some more mods to keep up with all those LSx guys you chill wit :yes
lmao! the only ones that can beat me is the black z28 and the fox on spray and the sts turbo ls1 camaro. and if i took my car down to 3100 lbs. and judging by the rate that the camaro pulled away from me, i would beat him.

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
looks like a good time..

I didn't know there was a dam in littlerock. lol . then again I only drive thru that town , never around,.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks like a good time..

I didn't know there was a dam in littlerock. lol . then again I only drive thru that town , never around,.
oh, i didnt notice u live in socal.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Dang will, you need to make some of these runs on my days off. I could have been in that picture.:D

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what are your days off? one of them told me were doing a cruise tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts