Some lowering springs and you're set :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Lookin' good!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
i painted mine and love it. it's a really quick and easy job, it's small, but it makes a huge difference. mine are black, but i'd love to see lime green calipers on a black gt with black rims.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
The car looks great and the wheels are awesome. One suggestion that I think will make a huge difference is painting the billet grills in the hood scoops black. Its a small job and I think that would look much better.

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The car looks great and the wheels are awesome. One suggestion that I think will make a huge difference is painting the billet grills in the hood scoops black. Its a small job and I think that would look much better.
I know.. that is one thing that bugs the crap out of me. How would you do it? The outer part is metal and behind it is plastic that was black but it is peeling off and showing the light color under it. When you open the hood you can see the back part of the plastic thing, should I just remove it and leave just the metal part? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.