Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
thread reported and asked to be moved...please learn to post in the correct section or please do not post at all.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
6er is a thread nazi don't mind him. Question though, why did you get those as opposed to retrofitting stock style lights?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
6er is a thread nazi don't mind him. Question though, why did you get those as opposed to retrofitting stock style lights?
before you question my quickness in asking for this thread removal from the v6 section...feel free to look into other posts and threads by the OP.

@mr.33...did you take those pics yet so we can show you why we're trying to tell you that your car's front end was not correctly fixed? ESG seemed worried enough to try and help you...i would think that you would care more about your own safety...but i'm guessing when you're that old and argueing on an internet forum in the v6 section there isn't much to look forward to?

anyways back to your topic...ugly headlights...that is all

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
before you question my quickness in asking for this thread removal from the v6 section...feel free to look into other posts and threads by the OP.

@mr.33...did you take those pics yet so we can show you why we're trying to tell you that your car's front end was not correctly fixed? ESG seemed worried enough to try and help you...i would think that you would care more about your own safety...but i'm guessing when you're that old and argueing on an internet forum in the v6 section there isn't much to look forward to?

anyways back to your topic...ugly headlights...that is all
Dude despite what he's done in the past you don't need to be rude to him. He's a newer member and he deserves some leeway. The forum survives because of members like him. If you do that to every single person who joins and doesn't know about every section the forum offers then a lot of the new people are going to leave.

Try being polite. Say: "K dude there is a picture section for stuff like this so in the future post stuff like this there"

There was a time when you were new too. Don't forget who you were when you joined.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Dude despite what he's done in the past you don't need to be rude to him. He's a newer member and he deserves some leeway. The forum survives because of members like him. If you do that to every single person who joins and doesn't know about every section the forum offers then a lot of the new people are going to leave.

Try being polite. Say: "K dude there is a picture section for stuff like this so in the future post stuff like this there"

There was a time when you were new too. Don't forget who you were when you joined.
im guessing you didn't go back and look at his posts...feel free to check out his body work thread in the v6 section ;)

as for rudness...i give brutal honesty.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Question for OP...and dont take this the wrong way, its a legit question

You just got flamed for these lights in your other thread...why make a new thread dedicated to the same lights? Its like you are just asking for people to tell you your lights are ugly...I dont get it.

Oh well...your lights and your thread, so I will leave now.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Pretty much just love to hate those lights

·
Registered
292 Posts
why, why would anyone drive a v6 mustang? lol brutaly honest, j/k avi FTW

but on the real why, why would anyone buy those headlights?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
not into the lights dude :tomato

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.