Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres what some guys asked for. i made an idle vid but my camera was distored so bad. so i delete it. but heres some pics..ill post some more up in this thread when i have the Trim on

I know tha top looks bad but once i put on the trim it will look 100% better

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
What kind of trim are you going to use? Untill then, I'd say bust out the Dremel and clean up the radius.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
hell yea man, clean it up a bit. i think some door guards, cut to fit in black would look pretty good. Have a indention for letting the bumper slide i and fit well. 5 bucks at autozone

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
currently it looks horrible...until said trim is added that's all i'll say
That might have been what I wanted to say but I think modesty holds me back.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
What are you using for trim? For the time being, I agree with busting out the dremel and cleaning it up :yes

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Isn't just me or is the driver's side cut out bigger than the other? How far are the tips sticking out from the edge of the bumper?

You've got balls to try doing this to your bumper... Maybe just clean it up more... That trim thingy sounds interesting... I haven't seen that before.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
on the internet i have no modesty lol
Even on the internet I try to be as honest and as much myself as possible. Just to break the ice though, here's a little pic of me.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
You should have used the "Rusty" box cutter :)
+1 on the dremel tool cleanup. Other than that, not a horrible job for a quick DIY cut.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya it wasnt to bad for a quik job. I have the trim on..pics will be posted in this thread tomrw

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Even on the internet I try to be as honest and as much myself as possible. Just to break the ice though, here's a little pic of me.

well if you ever decide to drop said modesty you're on the correct forum for that :D

btw...clean car :yes

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I thought wnts 2run was a guy.

·