Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been on the forum for about 6 months now and never posted any pictures of my car. here are a few and a list of mods let me know your opinions.

when i got her

now

cant decide if i like these.

few things:
magnaflow axleback single exhuast
35% tint
bbk cold air intake
10000K hids
clear corner lights
sony touch screen
blue led interior lighting
2 12" alpine type R's
20" TSW rims
red break calipers
window louvers
and idk probably more.

im 18 live in minnesota so only drive her summertime cant wait.
let me know your opinion and future mod suggestions.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I like it. Drop it and you got it going on. I love the wheels. Now that I have non Mustang specific wheels (i.e. Roush, Steeda, Ford Racing, Shelby) I can really admire that kind of wheel. Loose the taillight covers and tint them. The covers are too harsh. Tint seems to accent the back insted of dominate it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i was thinking about the tint. i have the sequential taillights and i feel like the covers take away from the affect. i had lowering springs but when i got quotes 680 dollars for install i sold them. how much should install cost?
i want duals but i cannot deal with the v6 bumper id need a GT which will cost $$ its all so expensive =)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I would get lowering springs or cut your springs slightly. As for getting them installed, If I were you I would try and do it yourself I don't know about your gen, but cutting my springs was easy, it just takes some time.
H&R Super Sport Springs (05-09 GT/V6) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

I would really go for dual exhuast, keep looking for a new bumper, you can probably get a used black one off craiglist if you wait. It would make the back look nice, and spray tint the tails.

Also a chin spoiler would look nice with a new grill to give the front a badass look
CDC Chin Spoiler - Unpainted (05-09 Mustang V6) at AmericanMuscle.com
Mustang Bullitt Grille (05-09 GT) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

8" Fixed Black Ford Mustang Antenna (1979-2009) at AmericanMuscle great mod only 20 bucks, or you can saw your own in half and cap it

·
Buy American or GTFO
515 Posts
Car looks great. I just paid $900 for H&R Super Sports, Install, Caster Camber Plates, Install, and a front end alignment if that helps.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ha....is that a police car in you rear view?? Car looks good.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Car looks great. I just paid $900 for H&R Super Sports, Install, Caster Camber Plates, Install, and a front end alignment if that helps.
did you really pay someone to install C&C plates, and springs? one jack and a friend would have that job done in an hour or less depending on who your friend is...

@op...looks good man...needs bigger brakes though to fill in the 20's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts