Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed i'm not the only other one on here with one. I saw another thread with a 69 grande here. Apparently they are somewhat rare. We had been looking for a mustang for sometime when we came across this one. It kind of runs in the family. My inlaws have a 02 stang, and the uncles have a 67 2 door coupe and a 71 boss 351 mach 1.

We were fortunate to run across this car. She was garage fed all her life and hadn't seen weather until she was set out to sell. The former owner had 5 of them and was made to get rid of one. We will be looking to put the orignal 351 back into it with in this next year.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I can relate man. Whereabouts are you at? I'm way up here in Canada, so unfotunately my baby gets parked around November-April. :/ lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm right over the river from Harrisburg Pennsylvania. I'm about 10-15 minutes from the Carlisle fairgrounds if you have ever heard of the shows there. We actually got to drive this up until the mid part of last week, when we got our first snow fall and they salted the roads. Might get lucky and be able to bring it back in march, probably april though.

I'll put up the other family cars here

and the boss

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
you've got a sweet collection there...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure how I fell into being a ford fan but I did. I always liked the focus and what not so I bought one and modded it. My parents always bought ford vans, I married into a family of all ford fanatics. I always loved the uncles mustangs and now I ended up with one. So here we are.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I feel lucky i've always wanted to own a muscle car. I have ridden in the 2 mustangs posted above and it's great, we are so happy to have this one. I'd still love a pair of 71 barracuda's, but we all know they cost around 100k. Time to sit back and watch the value of the mustangs start to appreciate like that. Give it 10 years.

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
ive also got a focus. its stock tho because its a daily but, i do like them. great gas mileage and for me the sunroof is luxury lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts